Friday 2 September 2011

Helping to identify sick newborns

This is the front and then the reverse of our new tick card based on IMCI principles for idenfying newborns with risk factors and those with danger signs so that our staff at the hospital can make the decisions that we hope can save some lives in our hospital and then hopefully in the rest of the district.


So, I know I've been pathetic at keeping up this blog. Maybe I should say I've been working too hard but really I just don't get very much internet time. Thankfully Pam has been a bit more diligent! I've put this form up to attract comment or criticism from anyone who wants and for the CHILD2015 forum users to get access to it without attachments. 

I'll try to do a more literary and universally interesting post if I can...promise.























No comments:

Post a Comment